Dear FOI TEAM,
I am writing to make an open government request for all the information to which I am entitled under the Freedom of Information Act 2000.
Please could you provide the following information in relation to Photocopiers, Multi-Functional Devices and Desktop Printers:
- Type of current contract details?
- Name of companies awarded?
- What is the length of contract/s and end dates?
- Number of devices?
- Estimated annual print/copy volume
- What is the annual spend?
- Please provide details on how these were procured. i.e.– By Framework
- Procurement method that’s used
- If Framework, please state which one
- Do you have any print management software? If so, which software?
- Do they supply you with any scanning software (additional to the software native to the device)? If so, which software?
- What Document Management solution/s do you currently use within your organization?
- Do you have any managed cloud hosting solution? If so which software / provider?
- Do you have any mobile print software? If so, which software?
- Who is the person within your organization responsible for the MFD’s and the contract(s), what is their title, and their contact details?
I would like the above information to be provided to me as electronic copies to the email provided below.
If this request is too wide or unclear, I would be grateful if you could contact me, as I understand that under the Act you are required to advise and assist requesters. If any of this information is already in the public domain, please can you direct me to it, with page references and URLs if necessary.
If the release of any of this information is prohibited on the grounds of breach of confidence, I ask that you supply me with copies of the confidentiality agreement and remind you that information should not be treated as confidential if such an agreement has not been signed.
I understand that you are required to respond to my request within the 20 working days after you receive this email. I would be grateful if you could reply to confirm that you have received this request.
I have attached a Reply Form, which may assist you in providing this data.
I look forward to hearing from you.
This request has been handled under the Freedom of Information Act 2000.
I can confirm that the Office of the Police and Crime Commissioner for Cleveland does not hold this information.
s16 of the FOIA requires me to assist you if I can in seeking the information you request. To that end I suggest you contact Cleveland Police who may hold this information.
I can confirm that the Office of the Police and Crime Commissioner for Cleveland has a FOI complaints procedure.
If you are unhappy with the way your request for information has been handled, you can request a review by writing to:
Mr Stephen Hodgson, Solicitor
Office of the Police and Crime Commissioner for Cleveland
or you can follow the complaints procedure found on our website at: www.cleveland.pcc.police.uk
If you remain dissatisfied with the handling of your request or complaint, you have a right to appeal to the Information Commissioner at:
The Information Commissioner’s Office,
There is no charge for making an appeal.
Date responded: 7 March 2017