I would like to submit a freedom of information request in relation to sexual harassment complaints by staff.
- Can I ask for the following information for over the last three calendar years?
- How many sexual harassment complaints have been made by staff?
- How many sexual harassment complaints have been made against senior officers? What were the claims?
- How many sexual harassment complaints were upheld? What were the sanctions?
- How many sexual harassment complaints were dismissed?
- What training does the force offer to reduce sexual harassment complaints?
I can neither confirm nor deny whether the Police and Crime Commissioner for Cleveland holds the information that you have requested.
We are not obliged to confirm or deny whether we hold the information you have requested, as if held, this would relate to information relating to personal information under section 40(2) of the Act. Section 40(5) of the Act provides that there is no duty to confirm or deny whether we hold the information you request.
The fact section 40(5) of the Act has been cited, should not be taken as an indication that the information you requested is or is not held by the Office of the Police and Crime Commissioner for Cleveland,. The terms of this exemption in the Freedom of Information Act mean that we do not have to consider whether or not it would be in the public interest for us to reveal whether or not the information is held.
Date responded: 4 December 2017