This report outlines the PCC’s Budget and Capital Plans for 2016/17 and the Long Term Financial Plans to 2019/20.
There is a legal requirement for the PCC to set a budget prior to the 1st March each year for the following financial year. Approving this decision will ensure that the PCC’s obligations in this area are met for 2016/17.
The Revenue Budget for 2016/17 is based on an approved 1.99% increase in precept for 2016/17. It sets out how the £133,260k of revenue funding for the PCC in 2016/17 will be spent.
This report also sets out a capital programme of just over £8m for 2016/17. It provides details of how this will be spent.
To support this decision are the following attached papers:
- Report on the Robustness of Estimates and Adequacy of Financial Reserves
- LTFP 2016/17 to 2019/20 and Capital Plans 2016/17 to 2019/20
- Cleveland Police LTFP 2016/17 to 2019/20
- Treasury Management and Prudential Indicators 2016/20
- Minimum Revenue Provision Strategy