We are conducting a short piece of research for a new public relations and marketing client that is interested in bidding for public sector contracts. I would therefore be grateful if you would provide the following information submitted as a Freedom of Information Request.
- Does your Constabulary/Force currently use a private company to undertake any of the following services:
- • Public Relations
- • Social Media Communications
- • External Stakeholder Communications
- • Internal Stakeholder Communications.
- If yes, can you please confirm:
- • When the current contract was last let
- • When the current contract expires
- • Whether the current contract has options to extend its length
- • When you expect to retender the contract.
- If no (to question 1 above), are you considering letting such a contract in the future and if so, do you have an approximate timetable for engaging the market?
- Part 2
- Have you used a private company to help you with any other marketing or public information campaigns in the past 2 years?
- If so, could you please provide a brief overview of what those campaigns were about and approximately how long your contract with the company was for to support the campaign(s)?
Your request has been handled in accordance with the Freedom of Information Act 2000.
Regarding your request I can now inform you that I have completed my enquiries and that my reply on behalf of the Office of the Police and Crime Commissioner for Cleveland is as follows.
I will answer in order;
- I can confirm that the Office of the Police and Crime Commissioner for Cleveland does not have any recorded information on this matter.
Under s16 of the Act I have a duty to assist you in finding information you seek, to that end I suggest that the information you seek may be held by Cleveland Police on their website.
Date responded: 11 December 2017