Can you please send me details for the period 2017-18 on the following:
- The total value of the courier service contracts that were outsourced?
- The name of your primary and any secondary Courier supplier
- The value of your primary supplier contract, its expiry date and the services they provide (e.g. same day/next-day/overnight)
- The value of your secondary supplier’s contract, its expiry date and the and services they provide (e.g. same day/next-day/overnight)
- The total cost of the courier services that were managed in-house?
- The number of staff employed in managing those contracts
- The number of vehicles owned or leased to meet the in-house courier requirement
- The name and email of the person responsible for the procurement/management of these services?
The Office of the Police & Crime Commission for Cleveland has no recorded information on this subject.
s16 of the Act requires me to assist you where I can to find the information you seel, to that end the information you seek may be held by Cleveland Police on their website.
Date responded: 25 June 2018