Please can you assist me through the Freedom of Information in providing the following information please:
All of the following questions relate to desktop printer, Multi-function devices, Large format printers and any Print room facility that you have.
- Who is the main supplier (s) of print consumables (Toner, spares, etc.)?
- Is the above supplier, providing you with Manufacturer original Consumables or Reman?
- What is the approximate spend on printers and consumables during the last year within your organisation?
- Are these print consumables included in the managed print contract, procured on a transactional basis or through any separate contract?
- What Framework (if any) do you use for your print consumables (toners, inks)
- Which procurement route or framework was used to procure this service?
- The named person and their role in your organization in charge of procurement for Print supplies (toner and ink)
I can confirm that the Office of the Police and Crime Commissioner for Cleveland does not hold this information. The Office of the Police and Crime Commissioner utilises the desktop printer, multi-function device, large format printer and print room services of Cleveland Police. They hold the contract for this service.
Section 16 of the FOI Act requires me to assist you in seeking the information you are requesting. To that end I respectfully suggest you contact Cleveland Police who hold this information.
They may be contacted at Freedomof.Information@cleveland.pnn.police.uk
Date responded: 19 August 2019