Under the FOIA I’d like to request the following information please (if different to the main Cleveland Police Service).
- Name of SIRO / Senior Information Risk Owner, (or person who will be SIRO if current SIRO is planning to leave).
- Contact email for SIRO.
- Name of Data Protection Officer.
- Contact email for DPO.
- Do you have Information Asset Owners appointed?
- Who would be responsible for organising training IAO’s (If appointed)
- Contact email for person named in Q6.
- Do you have, have you considered, or do you align yourself towards the ISO 27001 standard?
- Who would be responsible for ISO 27001 consideration/implementation/maintenance (if applicable)?
- A contact email for person in the answer to Q9.
Thanks in advance.
I can confirm that the Office of the Police and Crime Commissioner for Cleveland does hold this information. Response to each of your questions is provided in numerical order as follows:
- Simon Dennis, as the Commissioner’s Monitoring Officer, has overall responsibility for ensuring the lawfulness of the activities of the Commissioner and the Office, including responsibilities akin to those of the SIRO. As the OPCC uses Force networks and information management conventions, the SIRO for Cleveland Police exercises overlapping responsibilities in police information management terms. Enquiries about information compliance matters can be addressed to Mr Dennis or the Data Protection Officer Miss Hannah Smith – see below. Charlotte.Rumins2@cleveland.pnn.police.uk (Support Officer to Simon Dennis)
- Hannah Smith – Commissioners Officer for Communication and Information, OPCC.
- Simon Dennis and/or Hannah Smith.
- As above.
- The Office of the Police and Crime Commissioner for Cleveland is committed to adhering to GDPR, the Data Protection Act 2018 and MOPI. Our Data Protection Policy is currently under review and includes a range of information security measures to protect the data of individuals we work with.
- Not applicable.
- Not applicable.
Date responded: 3 April 2020